2023 picture card series exhibition
Artist Guidelines and Requirements
a/perture cinema, in partnership with Visual Index Gallery,will host a month long exhibition featuring the work of all the picture card series participants. Conditions of the exhibit and artist requirements for this exhibit are outlined below. Please read carefully prior to submitting.
- exhibit will take place in Winston Salem, NC @ Milton Rhodes Main Gallery, September 1 through October 28
- one to two pieces from each picture card series participant will be featured in the exhibit.
- artist will supply artwork featured in their a/perture cinema digital presentation when possible. If artwork is not available, a/perture cinema, Visual Index and artist will agree on alternate work(s) to be included in the exhibit.
- artist is responsible for delivery of artwork to the gallery during a designated time period.
- art must be hang ready (if applicable).
- there will be a 70% / 30% split in favor of the artist. (a/perture cinema and visual index will cover costs of the exhibit with their cut)
- artist is responsible for retrieving any unsold pieces upon exhibition closing.