1. All private rentals require renter to bring their own blu-ray or dvd.
2.If you are a filmmaker and plan to screen your own film in a digital format we require either a mp4 file delivered electronically or a DCP file delivered via electronic transfer + a mp4 file backup, An fee applies for any DCP file rendering ($75) or troubleshooting of DCP files ($25). If you would like come for a screen test in person, we do these on the Thursday morning prior to your event at 11am (for an additional fee of $50).
2. Please note the length of the rentals above and schedule your needs based on the film length (ie, if a film is 10o minutes, please plan for a 2.5 hour rental).
3. Reservations must be made no later than 5 weeks in advance.
4. If accepted, a late booking fee of $50 per week applies for rentals confirmed less than 5 weeks in advance. No bookings will be made with less than 15 days notice.
5. A $150 non-refundable deposit for all rentals is required at booking confirmation and the balance is due 7 days before rental. Invoices will be sent.
6. Pricing is based on number of attendees at confirmation. No additional guests will be allowed.
7. No outside food or drink. Please enjoy your favorite concessions from our full menu, it is possible to run a credit card tab during the event.
To reserve your date today email
Please allow for a 7-day response to your inquiry.
If you are interested in a free community screenings, please book these at least 8 weeks in advance to allow for adequate promotion time. a/perture will provide marketing and registration support for these events.
Nonprofits enjoy a reduced rate on daytime weekday rentals!