1. All rentals require renter to bring their own blu-ray or dvd. If you are a filmmaker and plan to screen your own film in a digital format (e.g., DCP or other video file), these will require additional fees for use of equipment and specialized projectionist. An additional separate fee applies for any DCP file rendering.
2. All rentals are 2.5 hours. Please pick your film accordingly.
3. Reservations must be made no later than 4 weeks in advance.
4. If accepted, a late confirmation fee of 25% per week applies for rentals confirmed less than 4 weeks in advance. No bookings will be made with less than 15 days notice.
5. Pre-payment for all rentals is required. An invoice will be sent once booking is confirmed.
6. Pricing is based on number of attendees at confirmation and according to theater capacity. It may not be possible to increase headcount and additional fees may apply if more guests are allowed.
7. No outside food or drink. Please enjoy your favorite concessions from our full menu.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your date today. Please allow for a 4-day response to your inquiry.
Free community screenings require special consideration and must be confirmed no later than 6 weeks prior to event date. Organizations are encouraged to take advantage of benefits through our entourage program.
Daytime rentals are available for organizations and businesses Monday through Friday. Purposes may include meetings, team building, and other organizational events. Nonprofits enjoy a reduced rate!